- Do you have experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you want to be a part of a friendly hard-working team?
We are an Australian owned and operated business with 40 years’ experience within the contract packaging industry, specialising in pharmaceutical packaging with primary and secondary facilities in Seven Hills.
Due to consistent growth, we are seeking experienced Warehouse Operators who enjoy manual picking and packing while utilising your High Reach Forklift skills. You are reliable and have the ability to work alone as well as within a team environment.
Being a flexible and highly motivated self-starter, as the newest member of our warehouse team you will be responsible for manual picking and packing, Loading and Unloading trucks, operating high reach forklifts, Receiving, counting and dispatching of full pallet loads, picking components for each production run and returning unused components at the end of the production run back to the warehouse.
You are a well-presented, articulate individual who is outgoing, with a willingness to help others and be a part of our friendly team. Attention to detail and attending to organisational production needs is the main focal point and a priority.
As we are regulated by the TGA you must comply by a strict GMP code at all times.
To be successful within this position you must meet the selection criteria below:
- Current NSW High Reach Forklift License,
- Minimum of 2 years solid and current experience within a busy warehouse environment using a High Reach Forklift in tight narrow aisles,
- Hold a Current and valid Drivers Licence
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise your tasks,
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a close team,
- Have the flexibility required to accept changing priorities throughout the day to meet productions requirements with the ability to work under pressure.
- Be prepared to work overtime and on Saturdays when required and be flexible to work afternoon and night shift if required.
- Your excellent literacy and communication skills, together with your savvy numerical skills will help you with important documents like Production Schedules, Delivery Dockets and other documents.
To make this role even more diverse and enjoyable, other duties may be assigned to you including applying tags and labels on to pallets using a scissor lift, stock destruction and the occasion delivery or pickup, so a complete all-rounder team player is what we are looking for.
This role is initially Day Shift however we need the candidate to be flexible and available for all shifts including Afternoon & Night shifts in the future.
If you believe this is you, we want to hear from you right now. Call us and leave a message with Lina on our answering service and explain how we will benefit by having you as part of our team.
Dial 02 9674 0850 now!
Alternatively, click the link below to send your resume, accompanied by a covering letter explaining how we can benefit from having you on our team
ABS is a market leader within the pharmaceutical contract packaging industry; we provide packaging services for therapeutic and non-therapeutic goods. Based in Seven Hills, NSW we are an Australian owned and privately-operated company. www.austblister.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASEApply for this job