Production Operators (Day, Afternoon & Night shift available)
- Are you a positive self starter with a can do and will do attitude?
- Are you more than just a team member and want an opportunity to shine?
- Have you worked on Blister & Bottling lines in a pharmaceutical environment?
Are you a production all-rounder with exposure to pharmaceutical packaging lines? Do you have what it takes to produce quality packs?
ABS is one of Australia's largest contract pharmaceutical packaging company who has vacancies for Production Operators across all three shifts (Day, Afternoon & Night) to be part of a small team of 3-5 operators per line.
Successful applicants will be trained on dayshift. At the completion of the training, shift staff will move to either afternoon shift or night shift. Shift flexibility is preferred. The person will need to have a helpful can-do attitude, an ability to work with a multicultural staff base and have well developed communication skills. An accurate eye for detail is also crucial.
Lead by your Line Leader, being a flexible and a motivated self starter, you will be a key person in your team of this fast paced 38 year old pharmaceutical contract packaging facility.
- At least 1 year experience in a Pharmaceutical or an allied industry
- Experience in operating a Pharmaceutical Foil Blister Line is preferred, but not essential.
- Experience in operating a Tablet Bottle Counting/Filling Line is preferred, but not essential.
If you believe this is you, send through your resume accompanied by a covering letter explaining how we can benefit by having you join us.
NO AGENCIES PLEASEApply for this job