Production Line Team Leader
- Are you a positive self starter with a can do and will do attitude?
- Are you more than just a team member and want an opportunity to shine?
- Have you worked on Blister & Bottling lines in a pharmaceutical environment?
Are you a production all rounder with exposure to pharmaceutical packaging lines? Do you have what it takes to keep your team on track?
Australian Blister Sealing (www.austblister.com) is one of Australia's largest contract pharmaceutical packaging company who has 4 vacancies for Team Leaders (Day, Afternoon & Night shift positions are available) to be the support of a small team of 3-5 production staff. You will be the go-to person for motivation and responsible for productivity efficiencies. It will be important for you to understand your teams individual roles so that you can coach and guide them while accepting constant changing priorities and to expedite orders. You will be responsible for allocating work to the team and for cross checking inventory received from the warehouse as well as constant in-process quality checking.
Successful applicants will be trained on dayshift. At the completion of the training, shift staff will move to either afternoon shift or night shift. Shift flexibility is preferred. The person will need to have a helpful can-do attitude, an ability to manage and lead a multicultural staff base and have well developed communication skills. An accurate eye for detail is also crucial.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, being a flexible and a motivated self starter, you will be the key support person and driver for your production team of this fast paced 38 year old pharmaceutical contract packaging facility.
Necessary Requirements include:
(please do not apply if you do not have these)
- At least 5 years experience in a Pharmaceutical or an allied industry
- At least 2 years experience in Pharmaceutical Foil Blister packing/cartoning/shrink wrapping Line
- At least 2 years experience in Tablet Counting/bottle filling/capping/labelling Line
If you believe this is you, send through your resume accompanied by a covering letter explaining how we can benefit by having you join us.
NO AGENCIES PLEASEApply for this job